Registration Hunter & Cron flea market
For registration to the flea market please download and complete the excel sheet.
1. Fill out the following information:
• name of the board game
• publisher (in case of duplicates)
• (suggested) price rounded to full euros
• minimum price also rounded to full euros (replaces the attribute ‘fixed price or variable price’);
· minimum price is only known by the staff at the cash register and serves as a basis for negotiation
· if there is no minimum price desired, just add the normal price again
• and if necessary additional notes:
· special edition, limited edition, Kickstarter exclusive content, inlay
· missing or damaged parts, rules, etc.
2.Send the complete list to email@example.com
3. After approx. 3 working days you get a pdf document via email with labels for the registered games.
• every seller gets a generated seller-number
• every game gets a continuous generated number (it may happen that seller 1 gets games with the numbers 1-10 and 15 and seller 2 the numbers 11-14, 16-18 and 706, which might be caused by late registration)
• on every label you find the name of the game, the seller number, the game number, the (suggested) price, notes (if any) and a barcode
4. this pdf document with labels can be:
(1) printed on self adhesive label paper or cut out and sticked to the respective game. It is recommended to use these for example: https://www.bueroshop24.de/200-herma-etiketten-4350-wei%C3%9F-250191
(2) printed on plain paper, cut out and fixed with masking tape to the game
(3) exceptional: copy the game number and price with € symbol (important!!!) on your own paper/labels
With (1) and (2) the flea market team at the cash desk can use a scanner, this reduces the processing time and therefore also the waiting time at the cashier desk.
Here you can download the required Excel form.
"How To Do" Guide
Here you can find all informations for the registration as a PDF.
Procedure of Hunter & Cron flea market
1. The labeled games can be handed over on Friday 19/07/2019 from 12pm to 7pm and during the opening times of the Berlin Brettspiel Con on Saturday and Sunday at the flea market. For participation in the flea market you need a valid event ticket.
In special cases, e.g. you come by plane only with hand luggage, you can send the games to the flea market team in advance. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Late registrations can be brought printed out to the Berlin Brettspiel Con. The labeling of the games will be done by the flea market team locally.
3. For every registered game an ‘admission fee’ of 0,50 € will be charged.
For example you bring 10 games to the flea market, then you have to pay an admission fee of 5 € in total.
4.You always have the possibility to get your games back, which have not been sold, and get your sale revenue from the flea market. No later than Sunday 21/07/2019 at 7pm you have to go to the flea market team and take your games back and pick up your sales revenue. For every sold game we charge a commision of 0,50 €.
For example: You sold 5 of 10 games on the flea market. You get your games back and your sales revenue minus a commission of 2,50 €. In this example, there is a fee of 7,50 € for admission of 10 games and selling 5 games.
5. You can gladly donate games that you didn’t sell to Hunter & Cron. Those will be sold as donations on the flea market or used for other purposes.
Donations to the flea market can be handed over directly at the flea market or send in advance to Hunter & Cron with the following address:
Hunter & Cron